Sunday, July 31, 2011

Been Awhile

Not sure what prompted me to make a new blog post, maybe just because it's been so damn long. Anyways, as there's been a lot since the last posting on here, I guess this update should be rather extensive... If that's what you're expecting, prepare to be surprised~


Firstly, I've finished updating the new wiki, now with individual pages for every item and mob. Category views are now used to easily sort everything. This should save time for players, and makes editing and adding things a lot easier for me. In addition to this,  the wiki's donation page has been updated with a bit of information and all the items in the list have their prices now shown on their pages. I still have a bit more work to do on this as there's still some official items in donations that are not in the list, as it's all customs and all.

Secondly, I've made some cosmetic changes to the forums, mostly just moving around a few sections, but also completely removing Donor Section. This is primarily because 1. it was never used anyways, and 2. I never knew which forum accounts to give donor status. It won't be missed.

Thirdly, and maybe lastly, I'm working on adding a few more automated events to the server. I've recently added an event script made by a player that has a couple of mini-events in it: Stop at 1000 and Poring Catcher. The first event doesn't automatically give out prizes, so that's not really a viable option for automation, but the Poring Catcher does and thus is. It's all a matter of setting up a time frame for the activation of the automated event, and that I'm still thinking about. There's also maybe one or two other events I'd like to add to the server soon, after some testing first, namely the Bomb Poring Survival event. I'm unsure of all the details, but I believe it involves Bomb Porings and surviving them.

Guess that's it, and hey, that did turn out to be "lastly".

No comments:

Post a Comment