Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Control Panel

I haven't posted here in a long time... but I felt like posting about this in case someone stumbles upon our blog.

For about a month or two, I'd been working on a new Flux CP off and on to replace the old, limited Ceres CP. The new CP has a lot more features, and is a lot easier for me to work on to add or change something as needed. There's also room for expansion in the built-in functions like a new donation system that will automatically credit and account when a donation is made. This will require some testing whenever I can get around to it, and it's not like I'm getting so many donations that I can't keep up, but the update will make things easier for me. The problem is the system built-in to the CP doesn't use the same tables and formats as what we already have.

Well, I won't go into any more details about that for now, but the CP can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment