Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Update from Yuuki

Figured I'd post an update on what I've been working on, which is basically a new female GM sprite for the summer. I scrapped the old one I was working on before simply due the the fact I was hitting a major snag with the sitting position. I'm hoping that doesn't happen with this one.
Anyway, here is a preview of what I've gotten done.
I've been using two sprite mods I got from Aesir Rias/Kagami awhile back with a bunch of other stuff. As you may or may not be able to tell, the legs are Assassin legs and the bust and arms are dancer. I took the belt form the existing GM sprite, but not sure if I'll keep it. We'll just have to wait and see.
I may or may not try to work on a male counterpart. Kind of waiting for some input from out male GMs who actually play as male characters. *cough*Oden*cough*Ivan*cough*Fang*cough*cough* Unless one of them would like to try their hand at creating it, which would be more than fine by me. In fact, I highly encourage Ivan or Fang to try to make one, otherwise, they may get stuck with the female GM outfit...
Anyway, I'll try to keep y'all up-to-date as far as what I've gotten done on this.
Enjoy the KitRO birthday stuff and don't forget to vote, write reviews, and invite friends. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Maybe some day we'd be having new Sniper sprites. lol.

    I mean, we already look like Boyscouts at the moment. >.<

    ReplyDelete