Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Equipment Set Release

So hey, found this blogger app thanks to Nyamo, so now I can update when I'm away from the computer. Why am I updating away from the computer? Well that's none of your business mister =_=

Anyways, one last update about the new equipment sets: I've come up with what I think is a fair price and will be adding the sets in the morning. For those that don't know yet, they're all on the wiki. Just look at all the "themed" armor and their headgear for the effects. Also remember that many of the headgears are just placeholders, and I've been given some ideas already for replacements.

Well, that's about it for this update. Night.

2 comments:

  1. No comments at all? Really? People have been waiting for this update for awhile, so... I guess no one follows the blog, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o

    Give it time. They're prolly just asleep or something.

    ReplyDelete