Thursday, June 16, 2011

Next Up: Ultima

With the Malboro and Tonberry mobs finished, and clearly a huge success (especially Tonberry), I now turn my eyes to Ultima from FFTA. I've actually already completely finished the animation including sounds. All I have left to do is resize it and test it out. This boss is not to be confused with Altima from FFT.

After this enemy, I'll likely be adding in a Malboro King and Tonberry King, though they may end up with different names. I have two sets of palettes for both from the sprite sheets I used, but I doubt I'll be using the names they have: Big Malboro and Dingleberry. What kind of names are those? Out of all the possible names Square could have picked from their past games, THOSE are the names they went with?

Anyways, that's all I have to say at this time. There will likely be more custom mobs to follow after these, but I can't say for certain what they'll be. I'm gradually working up in difficulty, so probably not something too complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment