Sunday, June 12, 2011

Player Post: Yuuki's Challenge

Here's the first of our player posts: Yuuki's Forum Challenge.
Intro
HELLO KITRO! Yuuki/Rune here. For those who don’t know, I’m a member of the Support guild and one of my jobs as a member of the support guild is to hold events for everyone to enjoy. And for those who couldn’t already tell, I’m the top poster here on the forums. That being said, I’m here to hold an event and issue you a challenge! As a forum whore, I like to post and see a happy healthy forum, sadly, the forum is not quite that… That is why I’m here to issue the challenge!

The Challenge
I Yuuki, in order to try to encourage the use of the forums, here by challenge all of Kitsune RO to try to beat my post count! Think you’re up for it?

The Prize
Who ever is first to get a post count higher than mine shall be given 480 points worth of items from V4P.
Note, the V4P points will be ones I've earned myself through voting.

Rules
Examples will be provided as they come.
1. No Spamming. This is already a forum rule and it will stick.
Definition
(Scroll down the page and read a few)

2. No begging staff to change your post count for you. For one, it would be cheating and two, it’s bound to get annoying if you do so. Heck, if you do that, I think they should drop your post count. lol

3. No telling me I can’t/shouldn’t post nor complaining when I do post. I can’t make things TOO easy by not posting. And I’m a forum whore, so you can’t stop me from doing so.

4. FOLLOW ALL FORUM RULES!
That should be a given.

More rules to come as I think of them.
If you break enough of these rules you’ll be disqualified from the contest, meaning, even if you are the first to get more posts than me you get nothing!

The Disqualified
Lester (the Troll Molester)

Other
If you believe you've won, then please post a screen shot showing that you're not lying.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

1 comment:

  1. TO beat 1894 post, without Spamming? Well.. I accept the challenge..

    ReplyDelete