Saturday, March 31, 2012

What Yuuki is Up To

Alright, so since we're starting the blog back up, I've been asked to contribute as well.
I've got a few projects I'm working on for the server.
  • Eeveelution Mobs
    • So far, I've gotten the frames for Eevee, Vaporeon, and Jolteon done. Should really work on the rest soon just to get those out of the way. I've gotten some of the ACT modding done for Eevee, but I'm tempted to go back and mirror some of the frames just to make the job easier.
  • Custom GM Sprites for Summer
    •  This one was a request from Milly and neither her nor I really like the official GM suit. It kind of looks too stiff and like it's trying too hard to look cute. I've gotten the standing sprites done so far and am working on the sitting frames. There a bit of a pain due to the legs though... @.@
  • My Vanir Drop
    • Basically got most the sprites I want done. Just need to come up with the effects and poke Lyndis til he gets them all added. Or at least adds what I've gotten done.
  •  Recolor Requests
    • Still open to taking requests for recolors of items. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share them with me, and possibly a source for the sprite.
That's about all I can think of for now. I'll update when I have something.

No comments:

Post a Comment