Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bringing Back the Blog

Wow, it's been... ages. I've decided to try to revive this blog and make it more active with all of staff posting, and even some player posts once we get it going again. Well, I think I'll start this off by talking about the new mobs I've added recently. As a lot of players already know, I've added a Bahamut MVP. Took me about a week to recolor him because of school, but I think he turned out pretty good.



I think the coloring turned out well, and he already has cards and other drops. You can view all of that on his wiki page. He also has a unique slave mob, Dragon Spawn, and will likely end up being the final round of the MVP Ladder.

There's also a large project of mine for the server to re-balance all of our customs. Pretty much anything is up for change, so head on over to the forums and voice your opinions. I will listen to any reasonable suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment